At this point I have done very limited shopping at Publix but I am going to do my best to get all of the new Publix shoppers ready to shop!
So here we go Make sure to print a copy of their coupon policy. Let me assure you that Publix strives for and achieves an unbelievable level of customer service – make sure you understand their policy before your shop. The better we educate ourselves about couponing at Publix the more they will love us!
- Publix doubles Manufacturer coupons everyday up to $0.50 (just like Kroger) with no limit. This does not apply to Store or Competitors coupons.
- Publix accepts manufacturers’ coupons (limit one per item)
- Publix coupons (originals only—no copies)
- Internet coupons, and coupons from nearby competitors identified by each Publix store. (Competitor names are posted at each Publix store.) Publix does not accept coupons for percent off – I.e. 20% off your entire purchase
- Publix will accept coupons from competing pharmacies for prescriptions only.
- Publixwill only accept coupons for identical merchandise sold at Publix
- There is no official limit on how many coupons you can use but Pulix does reserve the right to limit quatities and you will need manager approval for a coupon greater that $5. You almost must have the same number of coupons as you do items and if your coupon total exceeds $50 a manager will have to approve the transaction.
- Publix will accept a manufacturer’s coupon and either a Publix or a competitor coupon on the same item.
- Dollars-off-total-order coupons (like $5 off $25)will be limited to one Publix and one competitor coupon per order. The order total must be equal to or greater than the total purchase requirements indicated on the coupon(s) presented.
- The Publix Promise – if an item rings up at a price higher than the price on the shelf, you will receive that one item for FREE. Additional quantities will be charged at thelower price.
- Senior Citizen Day is on Wednesdays – you will get a 5% discount on top of other coupons.
- Publix Penny Item – This item is valid for 1 day only and you will find the coupon either the Wednesday or Thursday paper. You DO have to make a $10 purchase to get the item for $0.01 – the $10 is the pre-coupon total. (The Knoxville, TN locations are not participating in this promotion).
- During a BOGO sale you DO NOT have to purchase both items to get the discount. The items will ring up 1/2 of the regular price.
- Publix accepts BOGO Manufacturer coupons however once the BOGO coupon has been used it attaches to both items and no other Manufacturer coupon can be used.
- You can still stack coupons during a BOGO sale
Clubs and Programs
When you enter a Publix store you will see a large display that has many of these Magazines and Inserts in it – I prefer to sign up and have it sent to me so I can be ready to shop when I get there.
- Publix Baby Club® Join the Publix Baby Club, and you can start expecting all kinds of wonderful things, all for FREE, beginning with coupons for FREE products. Join here.
- Publix Preschool Pals®When your child graduates from Publix Baby Club or is between the ages of two and five, it’s time for Publix Preschool Pals. As a member, you’ll be given a helpful monthly e-mail, an information-packed quarterly newsletter, special gifts for your child and other fun stuff. Join here.
- Publix Paws® – Sign up with Publix Paws to receive helpful tips, valuable coupons, and advance notice of special events for you and your pet. Join here.
- Publix Wine Guide – I am joining this in the hopes that Tennessee someday allows for wine in grocery stores 😉
- At Season’s Peak – Know when your favorite fruits and veggies are their very best, whenever you want to know it. Join here.
- Publix FamilyStyle® Magazine – You’ll find useful information for every season and valuable coupons in each issue to make shopping, cooking and living easier. Plus even signing up is easier. Join here
- Publix GreenWise Market® Magazine – Every quarter, you’ll receive a new issue with recipes, articles, tips, and topics that will help you enjoy the many benefits of natural and organic living.
- Best Meals Happen at Home – Sign up for weekly coupons and meals ideas. Join here.
- Publix Upromise Program – Just sign up (it’s free), and your everyday spending will help fund higher education for your future student.