This has been my absolute favorite so far this year!!!
What you need
- Small terracotta pot 6″ – this was 50% off at Hobby Lobby $1.75
- Smaller terracotta pot 3″ – also 50% off at Hobby Lobby $1
- Small glass globe – this was $2 at Hobby Lobby but the Dollar Tree has them for $1
- Wooden knobs – $1.29 for a bag of 4 at Hobby Lobby
- Black Spray Paint – $2-3
- E-6000 – $3 at Walmart
- Ribbon – leftover from previous project
What to do
- Spray both pots and a wooden knob. I did not paint the inside of the smaller pot because I didn’t want the spray paint smell in the candy.
- Glue glass globe to the bottom of the larger pot
- Glue a wooden knob to the bottom of the smaller pot
- Tie ribbon around the base of the glass globe
- Fill with candy jar with candy corn and place smaller pot on top at lid
Another super easy project for under $10!