I am nominating this for the funniest Deal of the Day I remember trying this on a field trip to a planetarium when I was in 6th or 7th grade.
- Freeze-dried ice cream originally developed for Apollo space missions
- Five flavor varieties including Neapolitan, ice cream sandwich, chocolate chocolate chip, mint chocolate chip, and cookies-and-cream sandwich
- Frozen to -40 degrees, vacuum dried, and sealed in foil pouch
- Individually wrapped snacks have a shelf life of up to 3 years
- Due to the product’s delicate nature, treats may arrive in bite-size pieces that double as asteroids in solar-system dioramas
If you cannot resist this one then race over to Groupon HERE to get the deal